Why "BUCKETS AND MONKEYS"?
Because from here on out, I get to work on my Bucket List because I've got the Monkey off my back!

REMEMBER:

If you are viewing this on your phone and do not see 2 columns then scroll left/right or switch to webpage or computer view.

Articles appear in the following order: top--newest to bottom--oldest
When you reach the bottom of the page click "Older Pages" to see more.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Day 5: Tupelo, Mississippi-- The King

I’m not one for celebrity worship, but some characters rise to a level that when given an opportunity I might investigate. Elvis Pressley’s hometown of Mississippi was a short distance from the Natchez Trace and I needed gas so I ventured into town. I limited my visit to the downtown area and was pleasantly surprised. The tributes to the King were not over the top and the downtown was around the courthouse had some interesting features.

This fountain has to be the simplest but most interesting fountain I've ever seen.

TUPELO, MS.:

Tupelo (1)Tupelo (5)Tupelo (6)Tupelo (7)Tupelo (9)Tupelo (11)Tupelo (12)Tupelo (13)bTupelo (15)bTupelo (16)Tupelo (17)



























































































Remember: left click on the pictures to enlarge and use your ‘back button’ to return.



































NEXT ROAD TRIP STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment