Why "BUCKETS AND MONKEYS"?
Because from here on out, I get to work on my Bucket List because I've got the Monkey off my back!

REMEMBER:

If you are viewing this on your phone and do not see 2 columns then scroll left/right or switch to webpage or computer view.

Articles appear in the following order: top--newest to bottom--oldest
When you reach the bottom of the page click "Older Pages" to see more.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Move-out and trip prep:

Had until the 15th of the month to get out of the apartment and on the road. Steps 1 and 2 were to get everything into storage and modify the trailer for the trip.

Removed the ‘mast head"’ from the trailer and the wood floor(replaced it with a plastic & mat floor. This made the trailer lighter. Also replaced the old 4 foot patio box with a 5 foot one. The new box is not only longer but deeper too, and comes with an installed lock clasp. For now a defunct cooler is serving as a second ‘dry box.

My custom made car ‘caddy’, my office: cooler and books on tape and music on the floor, car caddy on the seat.

NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment