Why "BUCKETS AND MONKEYS"?
Because from here on out, I get to work on my Bucket List because I've got the Monkey off my back!

REMEMBER:

If you are viewing this on your phone and do not see 2 columns then scroll left/right or switch to webpage or computer view.

Articles appear in the following order: top--newest to bottom--oldest
When you reach the bottom of the page click "Older Pages" to see more.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Days 19-21: Madison IN

Over the few days I was at Clifty Falls SRA in Indiana (on the Ohio River), I made several trips to the riverfront (on both sides of the river). Madison has a beautiful river walk with plenty of parking, benches and views.

image





Madison, Indiana is the home of the Madison Regatta, an Unlimited hydroplane boat race held annually on Independence Day weekend on the Ohio River in Madison, Indiana. Madison has hosted the Madison Regatta annually since 1951, although the race was also contested in the 1930s. The race inspired a Hollywood motion picture released in 2005, titled Madison which starred actor Jim Caviezel.






NEXT ROAD TRIP STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment